WE’D LIKE TO HAVE YOU JOIN OUR TEAM!
Below are current openings for paid staff positions. Please submit your letter of interest and resume to [email protected]g for consideration. Please include the job title in the subject.
We always have need for short-term and year-round volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please email [email protected]
Title: Finance Manager
The mission of Twin Cities Pride is to empower every LGBTQ+ person to live as their true self. We envision a future where all LGBTQ+ people are valued and celebrated for who they are.
Pay: $48,000 to $58,000 Based on experience
Twin Cities Pride is searching for a skilled and detailed oriented Finance Manager to join our team.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with pulling reports, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and assisting with budgeting.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have knowledge of QuickBooks online, be flexible, have great communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive information. You will be working under the direct supervision of the Executive Director.
- Preparing accounts payable and receivable invoices.
- Preparing financial statements and reports.
- Performing the basic accounting functions.
- Assisting with getting documentation for tax returns.
- Correcting any inaccuracies and errors.
- Preparing documents for board treasurer to reconcile accounts.
- Handling the cash for festivals and tabling events
- Documentation on Sponsorship invoice accounts
- Performing data entry and word processing.
- Performing clerical duties as and when required.
- Assisting in compliance audits.
- Adhering to all the accounting rules and regulations.
- Previous time in similar role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Phenomenal time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent decision-making abilities.
- A close observation of accuracy.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks online and MS Office Tools.
- Outstanding ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Twin Cities Pride provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Gay-Lesbian-Bisexual-Transgender Pride DBA Twin Cities Pride is a charitable nonprofit 501c3 organization.