- This event has passed.
Pride Night @ MN Lynx
June 25 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Planned Pride programming includes:
- Fans attending the game receive a free pair of Lynx Pride sunglasses
- Players will wear Pride warm-up shirts and Pride merchandise will be available for purchase through the Lynx mobile app
- Minnesota-based singer, songwriter, and producer, Haley McCallum will sing the national anthem
- New Celebrate Pride content including What Pride Means and Progress videos and a special VOICES episode – “Letter to My Younger Self” featuring Minnesota Lynx Assistant Coach Katie Smith, Co-Director of Pull for Pride and transathlete JayCee Cooper, and Star Tribune Timberwolves beat writer Chris Hine
- Cooper, a 2x National Champion trans powerlifter, will also be named an Inspiring Woman, as part of the Lynx Inspiring Women series that recognizes extraordinary local women who impact the community for the better
- PFund Foundation, which provides support to LGBTQ+ individuals across Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin, will be recognized as the Community Champion of the Game
- The Minnesota Lynx and Timberwolves will honor OutFront Minnesota, the state’s largest LGBTQ+ advocacy organization with a community gift
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION: Any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Despite additional precautions in place to mitigate risk, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to SARS-CoV-2 during the event.